It’s time for an update on Sam, our new baby. He’s only six days old, but he’s already developing some strong likes and dislikes.
- Favorite movie: Barb Wire, starring Pamela Anderson
- Favorite socialite: John Kerry’s daughter, while in France
- Favorite vacation spot: The Grand Tetons
- Favorite singer: Dolly Parton
- Favorite nighttime hangout: PT's Sports Cabaret
- Favorite novel: The Breast, by Philip Roth
It hurts me to say it, but he also has a favorite parent: his mother. Lately, he seems very attached to her. I mean, very attached. I’m trying to unattach him long enough to interest him in baseball. So far, no luck.